Terms & Conditions
Business description and who we are
Future Cheer Ltd is a company which supplies Cheerleading Competitions, Training, Instructional Courses, Apparel and Goods. Future Cheer’s office address is 65 Upper Pillory Down, Little Woodcote Estate, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 4BP.
Future Cheer Ltd can be contacted on (+44) 0208 669 2555 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices and charges on this site are in UK Pounds. The price includes VAT Tax where applicable or unless otherwise stated. The price shown excludes the delivery charge which will be added. All goods purchased through this website will remain the property of Future Cheer Ltd until they have been paid for in full.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
Any personal details you type in or submit, such as your name, address, email, etc or other information will only be used to by Future Cheer Ltd to process your order. The information supplied will only be held as long as necessary to fulfil your request or our legal requirements to insurance and UK Government. Future Cheer will not record or keep Credit/Debit Card information on record following a purchase. Your personal information will not be passed onto, sold or shared with any other person or company outside of the company unless Future Cheer is acting as an agent. The information will then be destroyed as soon as practical. Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 or any other applicable laws.
Future Cheer Ltd (we or us) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Future Cheer Ltd of 65 Upper Pillory Down, Little Woodcote Estate, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 4BP.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in a “contact us” form on our site, creating a profile on our competition registration system, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and the information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. · Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Future Cheer Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by clicking certain links on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
This website collects data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when returning to this site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around this website. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information for as long as you are viewing the website. If you do not want your visits to our website to be monitored in this way, you can find out more about removing cookies by going to www.aboutcookies.org
Future Cheer makes every effort to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Our charges depend on the type of product ordered and what service you choose. We will be happy to confirm the cost by phone, if not indicated on the website.
Estimated processing time for standard shipping: 3-5 working days. This may fluctuate.
All postage and packaging includes insurance.
Current Delivery Services
- Royal Mail standard first class service. This is only used for small and low-value items. There are no guarantees of delivery over and above of those given by the Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail first class recorded delivery. Is used for small to medium items of some value where a signature is required to confirm delivery. There are no guarantees of delivery over and above those given by the Royal Mail for this service
- Bespoke Delivery. This service is for high-value large items, where a courier is needed to make a specially arranged delivery. This service will only be arranged with the customer at your request and bespoke to your requirements.
- International Delivery. All international deliveries, defined as all those outside of the United Kingdom, will be made via the standard UK Royal Mail Service. No guarantees will be made for delivery above the UK Royal Mail normal service level to that country and any additional charges will also be made. Please check and ask first what these delivery charges will be prior to any purchase.
Future Cheer will exchange and refund items ordered only after the customer has contacted us by phone or email, stating why the item is being returned. It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the safe return of the goods by a reputable courier and enclose their name, address, contact telephone number and a written explanation for the exchange or refund.
All apparel and goods (apart from bespoke items made to a customer’s own requirements and specifications) that are ordered on this website can be returned for a full refund to the value of the item, within seven days of delivery to the customer. For a full refund, goods must be returned unused and in its original unmarked packaging. Items returned after seven days will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Faulty or wrongly supplied goods will be exchanged or refunded (limited to its purchase value) and we will refund the cost of the post to return the item.
Photography & Digital Photo Download
Future Cheer Ltd grants full reproduction and limited re-sale rights to the holder of our digital photo files.
Usage / Copyright
By purchasing these digital files, Future Cheer Ltd has granted the authority to the purchaser of said photos to use as they wish. Photos may be used in print and electronic publications.
Future Cheer Ltd has granted limited re-sale rights to purchaser for internal cheer club resales only (relevant cheer club reselling to their athletes and families only). Photos/files cannot be resold via any third parties.
Future Cheer Ltd retain the joint usage rights for all photos for re-sale and marketing purposes.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Photographic pictures and digital download purchased can be refunded only if the content has not been downloaded from the link Future Cheer will have sent you or sent out in the post. Once the digital photo has been purchased and downloaded, or USB memory stick sent out, the purchase agreement, in such, has become non-refundable. This is because the image can not then be “unsent or returned” as the ownership of the digital file in its entirety is now in the hands of the person downloading the digital file or can be copied.
Once purchased and if you are unhappy with an image then please contact Future Cheer who will look at any complaint sympathetically and will exchange the digital photo if found to be incorrect or faulty. We are always willing to resolve any concerns you may have should there be a fault and always recommend that you inspect all the photos you are thinking of buying online within this website or at an event before you make any purchase so that you are completely happy and in the full knowledge of what you are purchasing.
Competition Spectator Ticket refunds will not be accepted after 24 hours before the start of the event & competition.
The purchase of a Spectator Ticket allows entry to the competition or session on the day specified. Future Cheer’s priority is with the spectator and will provide seating at each venue for spectators. Purchasing a Spectator Ticket allows entry to the event and is no way a guarantee of a seat or that a group or team can all sit together. Spectator Ticket Wristbands must be worn at all times on entering the event.
Competition entry fees
Individual payments are not accepted. One payment must be made for each program’s competition entry. Competition entry fees will not be refunded after the on-time registration deadline for the competition has closed. Refunds prior to the on-time competition entry deadline will only be refunded to the program in the same manner that they were paid. No refunds will be issued to an individual.
Coaches will only be issued to coaches with valid coaching qualifications. Click here to view all accepted coaching qualifications. Junior Coaches may not take athletes into warm-up unsupervised – there must be a fully qualified coach with them. The registration system will be locked down for adding coaches two weeks prior to each event. NO alterations or additions to your coaches can be made to your registration after that date. Any coaches not added at this point in time may be asked to purchase a spectator ticket to gain entry to the event and will not be allowed into warm-up. We may on occasion issue a coach with a Temporary Coaches pass. Coaches will only be issued with one temporary coaches pass per season.
Inclement weather policy
In the instance of inclement weather, Future Cheer will seek advice from agencies such as the Environment Agency, Local Authorities, Highway England, Traffic Scotland & Traffic Wales; regarding safety and best practice. In these instances, Future Cheer will always do our best to hold the event or competition as planned. In the event that Future Cheer have to cancel an event or competition due to inclement weather then registration fees and spectator tickets will be refunded or can be credited to a program’s account and transferred to another event or competition within the same season. If an event goes ahead but a program is unable to attend due to inclement weather, Future Cheer may transfer that program’s registration to another event or competition within the same season. Refunds will not be given if the event goes ahead as planned (this does not negate the spectator ticket refund policy stated above).
Any Official Complaints should be directed to Tessa Crow in writing, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Future Cheer Ltd, 65 Upper Pillory Down, Little Woodcote Estate, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 4BP.
Photography policy at events
Future Cheer reserve the right to refuse anyone from taking photographs and videos at any events and competitions and at any time, to protect the privacy of Athletes, Spectators, Teams and Programs. Also to stop professional photographers from using images for money and personal gain and to protect its own employed photographers and photosystem.
At Future Cheer, we are happy for you as a parent or teacher to film and take photos of your own children and teams using phones and amateur camera equipment and camcorders (we in fact encourage you to do this and share with official Future Cheer social media accounts). Future Cheer prohibits the filming of teams that you are not affiliated with or those that you do not have express permission from in advance.
The use of flash photography, continuous flash or any other lighting during competition is prohibited as this can produce glare and be distracting for competitors. This includes small flashes such as (but not limited to) those from a camera phone. Any person using flash photography of any kind will be asked to stop and may be asked to leave the competition halls. Flash photography is allowed outside the competition halls and during awards ceremonies at advised photo opportunities within them.
Forbidden professional lens equipment is defined as:
- Any lens (including non-telephoto) with a fixed or zoom focal length over 105mm.
- Any lens (including non-telephoto) with an aperture rating of 2.8 or wider (enabling lower light photography).
- All professional telephoto lenses regardless of aperture rating (for example canon “white” telephoto lenses, Nikon N telephoto series lenses or similar high end lenses from other brands)
If you wish to use the above professional equipment at Future Cheer events you must apply for a “Photo Pass” and provide a recent (within the last 12 months) enhanced DBS check. Details of this are available on request and is subject to approval by Future Cheer.
Future Cheer works with cheer & dance specialist professional photographers at all of our events to ensure you have access to the highest quality and value for money professional photos of your teams and children. All our photographers are DBS checked and undergo specialist training for the cheer competition environment. Photographers do not get access to any high resolution photos they have taken and these are restricted to a specially designed system and servers controlled by Future Cheer. Further details of this are available on request by contacting email@example.com.