FUTURE CHEER COMPETITION REGISTRATION
A complete online registration experience! We can't wait for you to try this innovative system!
- The first step is to follow the link below and create your account. This should be done by the head coach/program owner and will take approximately 5-10 minutes. If you have done this for a previous season there's no need to create a new account, just log in to your existing account.
- Once your account is created you can register for any of our events. Do this early to take advantage of Early Bird prices!
- Coaches profiles can be added for all your staff. You do not have to send us separate information about your coaching qualifications as you will be asked to enter your qualifications and then to upload your qualification document directly to your profile during the registration process. If you hold multiple qualifications, please upload your most recent/advanced certificate out of the Accepted Qualifications listed below.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR FC COMPETITIONS: Building from the Ground Up, BCQ (BCA), ICU Coaching Qualification, NCSSE, UKCA, United Cheer Credentials (ICC), USASF/IASF Credentials. PLEASE NOTE ALL QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE IN DATE*.
CHEER COACHING QUALIFICATIONS FROM OTHER PROVIDERS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ABOVE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTED BUT WILL BE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AND RECOGNISED BY SPORT CHEER UK AS PROFICIENT, COMPREHENSIVE & SAFE COACHES COURSES or THE COURSE PROVIDER HAS SUPPLIED EVIDENCE TO US DIRECTLY THAT THE COURSE IS PROFICIENT, COMPREHENSIVE & SAFE.
(*If the qualification you hold does not have an expiry date and it was taken over 3 years ago, we strongly recommend renewing your qualifications. NEW FOR 2019-2020 ONWARDS: If your qualification does not have an expiry date and is more than 6 years old, we require you to renew your qualifications with one of the providers listed above. This is in recognition of the changing nature of the sport and to ensure safe coaching and continued professional development)
JUNIOR COACHES - Junior coaches aged 12-16 years old who hold BGU 12-16 or Dance Leaders (through Sports Leaders) qualifications. Junior Coaches will have access to the warm-up room but will need an adult, FULLY QUALIFIED coach present with them at all times.
Dance Qualifications - If a program is bringing dance teams only OR they have a mix of cheer and dance teams and have a qualified Cheer Coach attending, then we will accept Dance teaching qualifications (from recognised Dance regulatory bodies - eg IDTA) for additional coaches. We will not issue coaches passes to people who have an educational award in dance only (For example GCSE or A Level in Dance).
Gymnastics Qualifications - If a program already has a qualified Cheer Coach attending then we will accept Gymnastics Coaching Qualifications from British Gymnastics for additional coaches.
In addition to the above, we offer a 6 month grace period to new coaches to comply with the above requirements. If a coach does not meet the above requirements then they will be issued with a 6 month temporary pass which will be replaced with a full coaches pass once a qualification certificate compliant with the above is uploaded to the coach's profile on the registration system.
- When you create your profile you will also be asked to provide information on your public liability insurance policy. You will need the name of your insurer, your policy number, date of expiration of your policy and to upload the insurance confirmation document. Please make sure this is up-to-date for your in-date policy.
- You will electronically sign an online medical release form and will no longer be required to submit emergency contact details to us for each athlete, you just have to agree that you will have these available at the event - saving you the additional task of collating and sending to us beforehand.
- When you come to register your teams, all athlete information will be entered or uploaded onto the system. This will make it really easy for you to register for multiple events and to adjust your teams as you need to throughout the season. If you wish to import team rosters from excel you can. You can import athletes for each team or as a whole program (When importing an excel spreadsheet please have the athlete information listed as FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, GENDER. When saving the file please select 'CSV (comma delimited)' from the Save As Type options).
- Once you have registered for an event you will be able to make payment online, by calling us to pay over the phone, by BACS or by sending us a cheque. Your account balance will be clearly visible to you when you log in to your profile.
- Competition schedules will be accessed through your profile but will only be visiable to you when your registration is complete.
- Your team will only be added to the schedule when the balance is paid and your registration is complete and submitted.
- Judges will use E-Scoring and all your score sheets will be available to you on your profile for the whole season.
- SPECTATOR TICKETS: Spectator tickets can be added to your team registration up until the on-time deadline. After this, any remaining tickets will be available for general purchase via the FC website.
- Please note - tickets for School's Out and Internationals will not be available to add to your team registration and will need to be ordered directly from the BIC. Please see your team registration for for details on how to place your spectator ticket order for these events.
We hope that you find the system useful and easy to use but if you do experience any problems or need any assistance please call us on 0208-669-2555 or contact Tessa at firstname.lastname@example.org or Amanda at email@example.com.