Into the Future
We are thrilled to be returning to The Brighton Centre for Into The Future!! Come and join us for more fun by the sea. Future Cheer held some of its very first competitions here at the Brighton Centre. The venue is ideally situated in the centre of Brighton on the sea front and within 200 metres of all major attractions and hotels, including the Brighton Pier.
– Session 1 – All Novice & Prep teams and Cheerabilties.
– Session 2 – Tiny, Mini, Youth & Junior All Star Elite teams and IASF IU17 – All levels. Tiny, Mini, Youth & Junior Stunt Groups
– Session 3 – All Mini, Youth, Junior and IASF U17 level 2+
– Session 1 – All Dance teams
– Session 2 – Senior, Open, Masters, University, IU19, International Open levels – All levels. Senior & Open Stunt Groups.
– Session 3 – Senior, Open, IASF U19, Masters, University Level 2+
Divisions offered at this event include ALL SCUK divisions, with the following exceptions:
– No Solo/Duo divisions
– Level 1 stunt group for tiny’s/mini’s only
Competition Floors – All Cheer teams compete on a 54ft x 42 ft deep sprung floor. All dance teams compete on Harlequin dance floor.
Into The Future
The Brighton Centre
Kings Road, Brighton, BN1 2GR