23rd-25th June 2023
This competition is Europe’s LARGEST Cheerleading Competition!! At FC Internationals we bring together some of the most incredible Cheer & Dance teams in the UK today and all under one roof. This event provides multiple arenas for Cheerleading, Dance and Warm-Up, all in the same venue! There is easy access to hotels, shops, restaurants, and… sandy beaches. This one CANNOT be missed, so don’t wait, plan early to be a part of BIGGEST and FRIENDLIEST competition in the UK! If there’s one competition you do this year, it just has to be Future Cheer Internationals 2023!
FC Internationals 2023 – We’re changing how you register!
– After the amazing success of FC internationals 2022, we are looking at ways to enhance the experience further for everyone.
– One of the ways we will be able to do this is by being able to prepare for the event earlier than we usually can.
– So, from this season onwards, the registration process for FC Internationals is changing.
– Registration will open on MONDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2022. It will close as soon as we reach our maximum number of entries that we can accommodate. After this time, we will operate a waiting list system.
– To secure Early Bird pricing your entry should be complete (to the best of your ability) and payment made to us by Monday 9th January 2023
– After this time if payment has not been received, your registration will roll to On-Time pricing. The On-Time payment deadline will be Monday 27th March. If payment is not received by the On-Time deadline, your registration will be removed and the space will be allocated to teams on the FC Internationals Waiting List.
** Tickets will go on sale 4 weeks before the event**
SESSION TICKET (6+ yrs) – £15.50
Under 5’s – FREE (No need to pre-order. These can be collected on the door)
Block session Schedule
This will be confirmed and released no later than the end of January 2023, however the following is likely:
Friday afternoon & evening – All Novice and Prep teams. Allstar Elite Tiny & Mini cheer teams
Saturday – Junior 2 and IU16 2 move from Sunday to Saturday
ALSO NEW FOR FC INTERNATIONALS 2023:
The more teams you register, the more discount you receive!*
Bring 11 teams – pay for 10
Bring 22 teams – pay for 20
Bring 33 teams – pay for 30 and so on….
*Smallest teams will be the one discounted.
Eligible teams will be in the running to win bids to The Summit and IASF Worlds!
Bournemouth International Centre